Happy New Year!
    Go To Post #1
Happy New Year to the Arci-heads here (and there). Lots happening on the Facebook group “Arcimoto FUV Club” for any that haven’t joined the group but have a FB account.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-02-2020, 08:25 PM)harriska2 Wrote: Happy New Year to the Arci-heads here (and there). Lots happening on the Facebook group “Arcimoto FUV Club” for any that haven’t joined the group but have a FB account.

Happy New Year!  And welcome to the roaring 20's ... 2.0!   Cool  

I don't do social networks (besides forums), so no FB access.  I hope if there is anything noteworthy posted to the FUV FB group that someone here will post it somewhere within this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes EyeOnFUV's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-03-2020, 11:11 AM)EyeOnFUV Wrote: Happy New Year!  And welcome to the roaring 20's ... 2.0!   Cool  

I don't do social networks (besides forums), so no FB access.  I hope if there is anything noteworthy posted to the FUV FB group that someone here will post it somewhere within this forum.

Unfortunately there is a whole ton on FB. Granted, I’m hoping to extricate myself from FB once I finally get the Arcimoto. Until then, the FB group (Arcimoto FUV Club) has a tracking list of filled orders with VINs, reviews, suggestions, news articles, recall info, issues from new owners, and questions/answers - some answers from Arcimoto themselves. My FB account has a changed name, wrong birthday, and throw away email address. Some people create a skeleton account with no info on the account.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
My wife was complaining that FB is notifying her of all my Arcimoto comments because of a "OMG, this inactive FB friend is all of a sudden posting a bunch of comments! You might be interested" algorithm. Otherwise, I created my FB account just so my wife could have "neighbors" in all those FB games, and now it is used for my kid's games that need you to login with FB to save progress.
[+] 1 user Likes Odi's post
    Go To Post #1
Wait, so I shouldn't call you by your FB name? Danger, now I'm confused!

Anyway, I'll be posting here more often, I assume. :-D
[+] 2 users Like CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
I've got "Kat" ingrained in my head too...

As for me, my older kid gets access to Leonard (my real name) while my younger kid gets a changed name
    Go To Post #1
Well, I just deleted my FB (or, more technically, just stopped using it and hid/deleted almost all content - I'm leaving it technically "around" just to prevent someone from making a duplicate and impersonating me.) So I'll be posting here more often.

Once Portland's threat of snow goes away, anyway... (And the freezing weather is gone - since I park mine outdoors, I can't recharge it at all if it's below freezing. I made sure to get it up to 78% (the max it would go to) and disconnect the 12V system so there wouldn't be any vampire drain for the next week.)
    Go To Post #1
I have been obsessively checking my email waiting for the estimated date of production and to finalize all my options. Jennifer got her email last Wednesday for week of 1/27, so should be this week for me!
[+] 2 users Like Odi's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-14-2020, 10:09 PM)Odi Wrote: I have been obsessively checking my email waiting for the estimated date of production and to finalize all my options. Jennifer got her email last Wednesday for week of 1/27, so should be this week for me!
What is your evergreen number?
    Go To Post #1
#80 (I'm on FB as Leonard)
[+] 2 users Like Odi's post