Production timeline update
    Go To Post #1
October is too late. Somebody dropped the ball. Arcimoto engineers were fully aware of the motorcycle manufacturer and detailed certification requirements. The validation testing to insure certification requirements were met, should have been done in house before units were sent off to private testing labs to simply confirm Arcimoto’s testing. Same with doors, having discussed various door options for a decade, but I’m cool too, with what ever happens, until the available funding sources run out.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Rick I know they are aware of dash issues and the dash material is a more rough texture to minimize glare. Unfortunately it looks a bit cheaper with that texture, but worth it to minimize glare.

As far as timelines, I asked how much of a warning I will have before I get mine, as I need to get insurance and financing set up so need some time for that, on top of planning pick up.

Of course all is fls and should be taken with extreme skepticism but they looked at eachother and said it’s safe to take this as my 1 month warning. For whatever that is worth.

Leaving that tid bit here only as I don’t want to spoil anything or get hopes up/down on FB.
[+] 2 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Daniel, Does that mean the dash is textured/black in all the Evergreens regardless of base color? Typically texture adds a little richness to the look. The one month timeline warning (fls) sounds realistic. I won’t say a word on FB. We are scheduled to take our Motorcycle Endorsement written test next week so we are ready to rock and roll when the time comes. Our grandson is visiting mid August and I promised him a ride after I sent in my Evergreen reservation deposit (no fls protection). I’m a doomed Grandpa. Smile

Go To Post #1
Ugh, that puts high numbers into November. Burrrrrrrr...
    Go To Post #1
Official Start the end of August @ 4 units per day/20 per week/80 per month = early to mid October for high numbers. Hopefully, those heated hand grips and seats keep our hands and butts toasty warm. The good news is we will all be ready to roll early spring 2020.

[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(08-04-2019, 03:45 AM)Rickb Wrote: Official Start the end of August @ 4 units per day/20 per week/80 per month = early to mid October for high numbers.  Hopefully, those heated hand grips and seats keep our hands and butts toasty warm.   The good news is we will all be ready to roll early spring 2020.

I’ll take October but predict another issue or two before they start.
    Go To Post #1
(08-04-2019, 03:45 AM)Rickb Wrote: Official Start the end of August @ 4 units per day/20 per week/80 per month = early to mid October for high numbers.  Hopefully, those heated hand grips and seats keep our hands and butts toasty warm.   The good news is we will all be ready to roll early spring 2020.

Yea, will be time to celebrate when it happens!
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
I had hoped for a doors are complete announcement, along with a how to video showing ez attach/detach. I thought Polaris has an interesting engineering solution that looks to seal the doors on the tubular frame:
[Image: 99641-FA7-DA07-49-CC-A549-37756-E885900.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1

Is this an Arcimoto announcement?  I seem to have missed it, if so.
    Go To Post #1
(08-10-2019, 04:59 PM)jimball Wrote: Is this an Arcimoto announcement?  I seem to have missed it, if so.

No. Official announcement is Wed at 2 pst via webinar.