Production timeline update
    Go To Post #1
(05-27-2019, 03:31 PM)Rickb Wrote: We are getting finalized doors that fit on the “Flagship” FUV. My concern is why the engineer’s didn’t resolved the door fit issue when they engineered the door hinging mechanism and retooled the tubular frame. I’m disappointed Mark F. didn’t reply to my question regarding the daily/weekly number of Evergreens they anticipate rolling out the AMP after the official certification tags release.
I think these numbers are as good as you’ll get. You can do the math on it. For 2019 I heard between 180 and 400. It all depends on issues in mass production.
[Image: 685-E7-E93-6405-4-E22-B3-AD-CCD996216-D8-F.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
Evergreen customers SHOULD get better numbers regarding the new assembly lines capacity from the man himself. They assembled 15+- FUVs on that line that were shipped to testing labs, providing for production time line estimates for the first 100 Evergreens, based on those builds.

Go To Post #1
(05-27-2019, 06:52 PM)Rickb Wrote: Evergreen customers SHOULD get better numbers regarding the new assembly lines capacity from the man himself. They assembled 15+- FUVs on that line that were shipped to testing labs, providing for production time line estimates for the first 100 Evergreens, based on those builds.
Yes but none of those included doors, which I think will slow everything down. So guessing how fast is just going to be a number pulled out of their butt. He already outlined that there are x number of stations. They plan to do 2 days per station eventually down to 10 min? Per station.

(05-27-2019, 06:52 PM)Rickb Wrote: Evergreen customers SHOULD get better numbers regarding the new assembly lines capacity from the man himself. They assembled 15+- FUVs on that line that were shipped to testing labs, providing for production time line estimates for the first 100 Evergreens, based on those builds.
On the audio/video of last financial report on May 9th at 13:15 he said they have collectioned “$5000 deposits for our first 3 months of anticipated build.”
    Go To Post #1
WE? There has been adequate Arcimoto updates and discussion regarding the FUV’s required certification validation re-tests over the past few weeks. Improvements have been made. Dry-run assembly numbers has increased to 3-4 units per day/15-20 per week. The 100 retail Evergreens should deliver rather quickly after the FMVSS Tags officially release. The Arcimoto Update scheduled for this week indicates:

[Image: 8-FDB47-B0-39-DB-408-F-8177-5-BCC4154539-B.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Thorns ??
    Go To Post #1
(07-31-2019, 04:44 PM)SparkE Wrote: Thorns ??
You made me snort laugh Smile
    Go To Post #1
Well, so long as you didn't cough up the cola you were drinking all over your keyboard, no harm done. Wink
    Go To Post #1
(08-01-2019, 05:04 AM)SparkE Wrote: Well, so long as you didn't cough up the cola you were drinking all over your keyboard, no harm done. Wink
It would have been tea, only a little better with milk :/ Good thing my keyboard is 16 years old.
    Go To Post #1
Just thought I’d share for those anxious for news. I visited the factory yesterday, it sounds like they still have one final issue. Blinkers. Yup, blinkers are holding things up. After first failure they took oem blinkers of a production motorcycle to use and those were even rejected. So they still have to get blinkers passed before they can hit go...

That was my big take away, also they are still working on the doors. I was happy to see doors are aluminum and not plastic. For some reason I thought they’d be steel tube and plastic body panel, but it’s tube and aluminum paneling.

Also the white vinyl “stormtrooper” looks pretty awesome!
[Image: C946-EB8-C-797-A-4603-AF65-C50903-E0-DB21.jpg]

[Image: 44-A87-C8-C-A2-F8-4-BBB-9-FD6-3-AA89318-DD2-F.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks for the update. Some of us are checking in twice a day waiting for news.
Dan
[+] 1 user Likes Dan21's post